4/30/2012

Youth in Revolt

Youth In Revolt
This is a set that I recently made on polyvore.com and I am obsessed with everything about it. It reminds me so much of summer nights and I just can't explain why! The graphic tank top was the inspiration for this entire set and after I saw the shirt, my creative wheels kept turning and the ideas kept flowing. This outfit reminds me of the beach. The yellow is the sun rays and the aquamarine is the ocean and the breeze. I wouldn't recommend wearing this on the beach but that is just what this set reminds me of. The warm sand and the occasional cool ocean breeze makes me want summer to come even faster!

Summer is a time for sleeping in, laying in the sun, drinking lemonade, lounging on crowded beaches, bonfires, late nights of sitting outside doing nothing with friends and most importantly, s'mores. Boy am I ready for summer!

What are your summer plans?

1 comment:

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.