6/27/2012

Nautical Summer 2012

Sail Away
Nautical style clothing as taken a turn for the better. The once thin, red or blue stripes have evolved! While the classic nautical stripes will always be loved, the shorts with the pink stripes and the shirt with the orange stripes still achieve the nautical feel, except with much more flair. 

Sperry shoes are shoes that my Pop Pop used to wear on his boat and last summer I discovered they have Sperrys for women. I went out and bought myself a pair and they are super comfortable, I can see why my Pop Pop always wears them. 

You don't have to be going boating on the lake or the ocean to wear nautical inspired clothing because this style is great for anytime, casual or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.