8/09/2013

The Great Debate: Flats vs. Heels

The Great Debate: Flats vs. Heels

The Great Debate: Flats vs. Heels by bellalurosa 



It's no secret that heels are the ruling force in the shoe world. No matter what women's store you go into- high end or not- nine times out of ten there will be heels sold there. And who's complaining? There is an abundance of styles for heels. Stilettos, pumps, wedges, oh my. Fashionable flats on the other hand? They are a tad bit harder to find. 

My question, a question that definitely calls for debate, is simple. Flats or heels? 

Lets break it down. 

As a naturally tall girl, I measure out to be about 5'8. (A curse or a blessing? I will never know.) Although I wasn't graced with the lean, giraffe-like, yet equally beautiful body of a model, I do have legs that seem to stretch on infinitely. When I add heels to the picture my legs are instantly lengthened even more, and I max out at about 6'0 depending on the specific shoe I decide to wear. This is both good and bad. 

I am a firm believer that heels can make any leg look stellar, but how tall is too tall? I feel uncomfortable towering over others because of my choice in footwear.

I tend to gravitate towards flats for most occasions. They definitely are more comfortable, especially in school when I am constantly walking and moving from class to class in an attempt to not run late in my huge building. 

Okay, I'll admit it... This "debate" against myself is weak. I'd love to hear your opinion on the topic, so I kindly I ask you to comment below: flats or heels? And why? 


Pierre Hardy flat shoes
$605 - net-a-porter.com



Follow on Bloglovin


Follow Me on Twitter: @BellaLuRosa
Follow Me on Instagram: @lyssalynne
Follow Me on Pinterest: Pinterest Bella Lu Rosa
Like Bella Lu Rosa on Facebook: Facebook Bella Lu Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it.